terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

THE BEATLES WASHINGTON MASTER CONCERT 3-CD-SET-QUADBOX - Film Sourced








THE BEATLES WASHINGTON MASTER CONCERT 3-CD-SET-QUADBOX - Film Sourced :
''About a month after the show a video tape of this performance was televised via closed circuit television to select movie theaters across the country. The feed was the CBS film together with separate footage of performances by the Beach Boys and Lesley Gore - was shown in selected U.S. movie theaters as a closed-circuit concert and was billed in advertising as “The Beatles: Direct From Their First American Concert.”
AND NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE IT!
DISC 1 (61:02): Cinema trailer. FILM SOURCE (quality varies):
Introduction & tuning, Roll Over Beethoven, From Me To You, I Saw Her Standing There, This Boy, All My Loving, I Wanna Be Your Man, Please Please Me, Till There Was You, She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Twist And Shout.
VIDEO SOURCE: Introduction, From Me To You, I Saw Her Standing There, This Boy, All My Loving, Please Please Me, She Loves You,
I Want To Hold Your Hand, Twist And Shout, Long Tall Sally.
MAYSLES AUDIENCE SOURCE: Roll Over Beethoven, I Wanna Be Your Man,
She Loves You, She Loves You (voice over).
PATHE AUDIENCE SOURCE: Roll Over Beethoven.
STEREO MIX: Roll Over Beethoven, From Me To You,
I Wanna Be Your Man, She Loves You.
PRESS CONFERENCE: At The JFK Airport 7th February 1964
DVD ONE: WASHINGTON D.C. CONCERT (film source): introduction & tuning, Roll Over Beethoven, From Me To You, I Saw Her Standing There, This Boy, All My Loving, I Wanna Be Your Man, Please Please Me, Till There Was You, She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Twist And Shout, Long Tall Sally, outroduction.
FILM ARCHIVES: Video Source, Audience Shot, News Film #1, News Film #2, Color 8mm, Multi Angled, Press Conference On Stage, Cinema Trailer, Auction Sampler, 16mm Film Raw, 16mm Alternate Reel (unsliced), Samples & Trailer
DVD TWO: ”THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW” MIAMI REHEARSAL, She Loves You, This Boy, All My Loving, I Saw Her Standing There, From Me To You, I Want To Hold Your Hand.
”CONQUER AMERICA” Beatles Off To America Pathe News, Pop Music News Reel, ITV News, Various Footage, Beatles Arrival at JFK Airport, BBC News Footage, NBC News Footage, More News Footage, Press Conference, Beatles Arrival at Plaza Hotel, Murray the K with The Beatles, NBC News Footage, News Flash “BEATLES HIT U.S.”: ”WHAT’S HAPPENING” 1964 Broadcast, ”WHAT’S HAPPENING” 1984 Re-Broadcast, Samples & Trailers


PHOTOS STILL COMING!

Seguidores