THE BEATLES - REHEARSALS AT 3 SAVILLE ROW (GET BACK CONTINUED PARTE II) - 2 CDs + 1 DVD + 12-PAGE-BOOKLET - Here you'll find a great selection of songs recorded at Savile Row in Januari 1969. Like on Get Back ... Continued all Nagra tracks are in AMBIENT STEREO. This is not the same as Mock Stereo with new lengthy versions!!!! The DVD contains 90% of new material from the 69-70 era, including those ULTRA RARE Ringo Starr & Maurice Gibb tapes!!!
Here you'll find a great selection of songs recorded at Savile Row in January 1969.
Like on Get Back ... Continued all Nagra tracks are in AMBIENT STEREO.
This is not the same as Mock Stereo. We can not tell you what techniques were used to create this ambient stereo, but the result is incredible.
Did you love the Get Back... Continued set? Than you will love this one too.
01. Short Fat Fanny / 02. Get Back - Reach Out / 03. My Baby Left Me (That's Alright Mama) / 04. Forty Days
05. Blues instrumental / 06. Her Majesty / 07. There You Are Eddie / 08. Diggin My Potatoes / 09. Tiger Rag / 10. Dig It
11. Take This Hammer (medley) / 12. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying / 13. River Rhine - Long And Winding Road
14. I Want To Thank You
01. Let It Be / 02. Dig A Pony / 03. I've Got A Feeling / 04. Don't Let Me Down 05. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window / 06. Get Back / 07. Two Of Us / 08. Dig A Pony 09. Don't Let Me Down/ 10. Something / 11. The Long And Winding Road Cha-Cha / 12. Let It Be 13. Strawberry Fields Forever / 14. Lady Madonna / 15. Love Me Do/ 16. For You Blue / 17. Teddy Boy 18. Child Of Nature
DVD - THE BEATLES: HOT AS SUN 1969-1970 Recovered Archives NEW DVD
100 minutes worth of newly found footage! 10% is upgrades and the rest is new! From the 30 minute complete Two Junkies interview thru Ringo & Maurice home movies (from film source) and more! If you enjoyed the other volumes covering 1969-71, you will enjoy seeing all the new footage that has surfaced since those releases!! All in chapters!
01. January 14: John & Yoko Two Junkies Interview - Twickenham Film Studios - CBC TV
02. Part 2
03. March 12: Gone Gone Gone - Paul Marries Linda - Pathe Newsreel
04. March 17: Paul and Linda - Kennedy Airport, NYC, NY - Raw Footage
05. March 20-25: John and Yoko - Aeroport Le Bourget, France/ Amsterdam Hilton, Netherlands - French ina.fr News
06. March 25: John and Yoko - Amsterdam Hilton, Netherlands - Pathe Dutch News
07. April 30: Get Back (alternate version/widescreen) - Top of the Pops
08. June: A Hard Day's Night Commecrcial - NBC TV
09. June 1: The Ballad of John and Yoko (Version #1) - Australian TV Hit Scene
10. August 31: John, George, Ringo and wives at Bob Dylan Isle of Wight concert - BBC/ ITN News - color and b/w - 5 sources
11. September 25: Paul and Linda at Midnight Cowboy premiere at Pavilion, London - Rueters - color - two sources
12. December 15: John, George and Yoko concert - Lyceum Ballroom, London - Movietone Newsreel - longer
13. December 20: John and Yoko - Toronto, Canada - CBC Weekend - new color footage
14. December 23: John and Yoko Message - Filmed in Canada - French ina.fr News - new color footage
15. 1969: Pattie Boud commecrial for Dop L'Oreal Shampoo
16. Mid 1969: UFO TV series - Get Back played in the opening! 2 shows from the era had beatles songs in them, approved
by the band that is! The prisoner and UFO! Aired in April, 1971
01. January: John's Lythographs - Pathe Newsteel
02. January 27: Ringo's appearance - NBC Studios, Los Angeles, CA - Laugh In aired February 23rd - complete!
03. March 20: Merseybeat Special - Interviews with Alan Williams, fans and Tommy Moore - one time drummer with the Beatles!
04. March 29: Ringo's appearance - Wembley Studios - Frost on Sunday
05. April : Wedding Album and Hey Jude LP's reviewed - Australian TV Hit Scene
06. April 10: Derek Taylor and Allen Klein on Paul's Break Comments - CBS News
07. April 10: George Interview Clip - Fact or Fantasy aired on April 26th
08. April 27: The Beatles Break Up - French ina.fr News
09. May 23: Let It be Movie Sign Premiere Week - Newsreel Clip
10. July 24: Beatles Contest - Australian TV Hit Scene
11. August: Ringo and Maurice Gibb Home Movies - Sunny Heights, Weybridge - Who Goes There? (film source!)
12. May 12, 1971: Paul and Ringo at Heathrow Airport - ITN News (alternate footage)